It looks like the publisher has not made this title available in USA / North America
This is the fourth edition of Engineering Mathematics for all students of B.E./B.Tech. 1st year, 1st semester studying under Anna University. The underlying object of this book is to provide the readers with the thorough understanding of topics included in the syllabus of mathematics for engineering students. The salient features of the book are as follows:
- It exactly covers the prescribed syllabus. Nothing undesirable has been included and nothing essential has been left.
- Its approach is explanatory and language is lucid and communicable.
- The exposition of the subject matter is systematic and the students are better prepared to prove the problems.
- All fundamentals of the included topics are explained with a micro-analysis.
- Sufficient number of solved examples have been given to let the students understand the various skills necessary to solve the problems. These examples are well-graded.
- Unsolved exercises of multi-varieties have been given in a well-graded style. Attempting these on his own, will enable a student to create confidence and independence in him/her regarding the understanding of the subject.
- Daily life problems and practical applications have been incorporated in the body of the text.
- A large number of attractive and accurate figures have been drawn which enable a student to grasp the subject in an easier way.
- All the answers have been checked and verified.